Position: Technical Program Manager
Location: Houston TX
Duration: 12 months
Exp: 10+ Years
The Technical Program manager is responsible for ensuring all steps in Client’s agile based SDLC are executed, acts as the scrum master for their projects/workstreams and coordinates across many cross functional project resources.
- 3 – 5 years leading the project delivery of complex enterprise application systems
- 3 – 5 years project leadership in a deadline driven environment
- 3 – 5 years using SDLC multiple development methodologies such as Agile, RUP, Waterfall, etc.
- Strong Application development like .NET, Microservices, ReactJS ..etc., Azure Cloud Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher level degree) in Program/Project Management, Business Management, Finance, Information Technology/Computer Science, Logistics Management or related discipline
- 10 years of demonstrated Portfolio, Program and Project Management (PM) experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- 2 years of demonstrated intermediate knowledge of PM documentation (e.g. Project Management Plan, Project Schedule, and Standard Operating Procedure)
- Strong experience and understanding of project management methodologies (e.g. Agile SCRUM, Waterfall, etc.).
- Expert skills with MS Project, MS Office, SharePoint, and Visio.
|Job Category||Information Technology|