Job Title: Sr. UX Designer with Visual Designing Exp
Location: Houston TX
Need portfolios / screenshots
· UX Designer specialized on VISUAL DESIGN
· Establish the look and feel for various interfaces, including web & mobile mediums with visual principles & color theory
· Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touch-points
· Design user-centered interaction models, wireframes or screen mockups
· Closely collaborate with product management & engineering team to solve complex issues
· Good experience working on multiple form factors — tablet, mobile and web
· Create and organize Visual comps and other assets to support multiple form factors — tablet, mobile and web
· Working/defining component library for the product design.
· Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
· Hands on using following Design tools like Adobe Creative Suite, Axure & Sketch and other design tools is must
· To consider the candidature, Portfolio is very must that includes design samples and effectively communicates your process, including project insights, solutions and current design trends.
|Job Category||Information Technology|