Position: Sr. UX Designer/Manager
Location: Houston, TX (Must be local)
Exp: 10+ years
- Establish the look and feel for various interfaces, including web & mobile mediums with visual principles & color theory
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touch-points
- Design user-centered interaction models, wireframes or screen mockups
- Closely collaborate with product management & engineering team to solve complex issues
- Good experience working on multiple form factors — tablet, mobile and web
- Create and organize Visual comps and other assets to support multiple form factors — tablet, mobile and web
- Working/defining component library for the product design.
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- Hands on using following Design tools like Adobe Creative Suite, Axure & Sketch and other design tools is must
- To consider the candidature, Portfolio is very must that includes design samples and effectively communicates your process, including project insights, solutions and current design trends.
|Job Category||Information Technology|