Position: Sr. Technical Writer (Networking or Product exp is a plus)
Location: Richardson, TX
Exp: 8+ Years
- Technical Writer We are looking for an experienced technical writer to create, deliver, and maintain content that meets business objectives, user needs, and user learning goals.
- Our ideal candidate uses current software development tools, processes, and practices at all levels of a solution stack to turn ambiguous technical language and complex processes into content that is easy for users to understand.
- In this job, you will apply user-centered methodologies to define and create necessary content.
- You will put your technical know-how and “can do” spirit to work in an ambitious, cross-disciplinary team. You will combine your technical skills with creativity to consider different technical and business approaches that will solve challenging problems.
- Brainstorm with engineers to distill and extract key messages from a rough draft. – Create clear, concise, user-friendly deliverables, such as getting started guides, installation guides, tutorials, and release notes.
- Provide graphics, video, and other creative services appropriate for the audience.
- In this role you will work with content designers and information architects to
- Develop material that supports a user’s content needs and learning goals.
- Implement an information architecture that makes content easy to find, easy to use, and easy to understand.
- Validate content for technical accuracy and completeness.
|Job Category||Information Technology|