Position: Sr .NET Application Developer (Azure)
Location: Nashville, TN (Remote, Until Covid)
Exp: 10+ years
Must have: .Net & Azure
- Experience working on large enterprise application integrations. Deep understanding and delivering solution using common messaging patterns
- Experience with Enterprise Service BAzure Service Bus preferred
- Deep understanding and experience with agile development practices, including unit testing and continuous integration.
- Willingness to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success and quality solutions.
- Team player that understands how your own work is important to the team’s success.
- Ability to multitask across different projects.
- Become a partner and trusted advisor to clients, advising on best-fit technologies and best practices.
- Good knowledge of Scrum – if you don’t have this, you should possess a willingness to learn and adopt it quickly.
- Familiarity with object serialization to one of the following: XML, JSON, BSON.
- Database development skill using SQL Server or Oracle or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of object oriented design, patterns and practices.
- A deep understanding of the .NET platform.
- Experience with the ASP.NET MVC.
- System integration experience using either SOA techniques and ASMX or WCF (or equivalent).
- Exposure to an ORM such as Entity Framework or NHibernate or equivalent implementation.
- Windows server or Azure development experience and/or UNIX/Linux development experience.
- Queuing experience using MSMQ (or equivalent).
- Professionalism to include written and oral communication and the ability to communicate collaboratively in front of a whiteboard. An ability to understand your audience and adjust your communication style appropriately.
- Ability to learn business concepts quickly.
- Data transforms knowledge using ODI or SSIS.
- A caring attitude – care about what you do, who you do it with and how you’re going to be successful in the end.
- 8+ yrs. professional software development experience.
- Solid working knowledge of four or more of the following technologies:
- Authoring APIs compliant to REST standards
- Development using Silverlight or WPF Jquery
- Domain-centric architectures such as DDD or Onion
- Designing, developing, implementing, and releasing high quality custom software solutions using Scrum.
- Applying the very best technical agile patterns and practices when building custom software solutions.
- Collaborating frequently with customers to provide technical consultation and assistance; and working with these customers to build software solutions that add the most value to their business.
- Working under some supervision from a Solution Architect or Delivery Leader, but will be expected to work independently on complex, non-routine tasks and projects – many unique to our customers’ organizations. You may interact with end users and other technical personnel to identify and correct issues.
- Maintaining continuous, open, consistent professional communication with customers, peers and team members. Openly listen to others and confirm understanding to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- Proactively looking for ways to keep all time productive and will use non-customer time for personal training, internal projects and administrative tasks.
- Working on project teams consisting of both customers and other team members.
- Be committed to making a positive impact on our clients’ engagements.
- Working closely with team members on quality-related activities.
|Job Category||Information Technology|