Title: Sr. Linux Admin
Location: Richardson, TX
- 8+ years in Professional Linux systems administration experience preferably with Ubuntu. Should be able to build custom kernels and OS packages.
- In depth understanding of OS, systems security, encryption, Linux packages, tuning, and networking stack and interfaces.
- In depth understanding of Systems. Able to create or modify system services
- Should be able to build custom VM images.
- Should be able to create and update infrastructure using Configuration Automation.
- Configuration Automation – automation Chef, Puppet or Ansible (preferred).
- Excellent coding and scripting skills (Python, Bash). Good to have C coding skills.
- Familiar with VMware Exsi, vSphere and virtual routing and switching.
- Excellent documentation and verbal communication skills
Good to have:
- Cloud technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, and AWS.
|Job Category||Information Technology|