Position: Senior Lead DevOps Engineer
Location: Houston, TX (Local to Texas candidates only)
Duration: 12+ Months
Must have: Azure, CI/CD, .Net, GIT, SAAS, Docker & Kubernetes
- Define and set best practices for code management, build, deploy and release across multiple teams/products in CI /CD model on Azure Devops
- Support day-to-day activities such as helping application teams in platform related build issues, keeping the healthy state of all tools and platforms which includes JIRA, GitHub etc.
- Minimum 5 years continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) tool experience
- Minimum 3 years Source code management tool experience ( Git)
- Experience in Azure Devops is must and should experience with most of the services like Kubernetes (AKS), docker, nodejs, .NET Core MicroServices deployment.
- Experience in running SAAS platform on Azure and support dev and production
- Minimum 2 year experience in working with Azure DevOps, and Docker and Kubernetes cluster Administration
- Experience in Azure DevOps ·Experience integrating test automation suites with continuous integration systems
- Experience in Log aggregation tools such ELK stack ·
- Proven proficiency with IIS, network technologies, virtual server environments, and load balancing ·Experience in PowerShell and python scripting
- Experience in C# or other programming language is a plus
|Job Category||Information Technology|