Position: Security Architect
Location: Remote with 25% of travel & expenses will be paid
Duration: 6+ Months
- Candidates for this position should have at least 7 years of direct relevant security technology stacks at an enterprise level.
- Candidates must have 3+ years of experience with security solutions from Fortinet.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a related technical discipline.
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) certification and relevant Cisco, Fortinet, FireEye, A10, Palo Alto, Gigamon, Tripwire or other certifications.
- Candidates must have or be able to obtain a Government Security Clearance.
- Extensive experience in fault isolation, repair and resolution, and documenting root cause analysis (RCA) for reported trouble tickets
- Associate level knowledge of public and private cloud, virtualization, orchestration, and managed services
- Experience supporting end users to facilitate new builds, moves/adds/changes, user account administration, and enhancements to user experience
- The candidate must be self-motivated, have excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
Even Better if You Have:
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or 6+ years of relevant industry work experience
- Experience in next-generation technologies including: Zero Trust, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Software Defined Networking (SDN), Multi Cloud, and/or Multi-access Edge Compute (MEC), particularly in a Managed Services (MSP) or Telecommunications/Service Provider setting.
|Job Category||Information Technology|