Position:- SAP FI/CO Consultant
Location:- Buffalo Grove, IL
Duration:- 12 Months
- SAP FICO Consultant – General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Fixed Assets.
- 6-8 years SAP experience in FI/CO with implementation, roll outs, and production support.
- Experience with configuring GL, currency revaluation & translation, document splitting, non-leading ledger, substitutions / validations, AP, Payments, Bank Reconciliation/statements, Fixed Assets Transactions, Month End Process etc.
- Experience with ECC 6.0 FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-FA and associated submodule integration
- Experience with order to cash process, AR, and revenue recognition.
- Ability to troubleshoot errors with custom programs (ABAP, RFCs), identify solution and write functional specifications
- Analytical team player, able to learn quickly, can prioritize and multi-task
- Strong English verbal and written skills
- Strong organizational skills and eagerness to drive deliverables to closure
- Self-starter and proactive, including managing deliverables, able to work independently, understanding timelines and deadlines with minimal guidance
|Job Category||Information Technology|