Position: React.js Developer
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
MUST have: React.js
Participating in all phases of SDLC, including design, software development and code review.
- Performing extensive code reviews and analysis.
- Writing reports on code analysis to determine if industry standards and best practices are being followed; provide analysis to address found short-comings.
- Providing guidance and knowledge sharing to existing development staff.
Must be able to:
- Work with Business Customers, Section Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in a professional and collaborative manner to define strategies and implementation approaches.
- Perform full-stack development using React.JS
- Write web front ends that meet WCAG 2.0 Standards and 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility requirements
- Write web-based applications using web mapping technologies (Esri ArcGIS)
- Work with relational databases including SQL Server and Oracle.
- Write T-SQL scripts that store and query relational data including joining and grouping.
- Perform in-depth code reviews and analysis
- Write unit tests using Jest, Enzyme
- Write automated tests using Selenium
- Write Webpack configuration files
- Possess strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Develop processes and procedures for Application Services.
- Work independently in a team environment with local and remote teams
- Knowledge of software development methodologies Agile and Scrum
- Problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task with readiness to put in extra efforts when necessary.
- Must perform related work as assigned.
|Job Category||Information Technology|