Position: QA Analyst – Manual Testing (Must be local to Austin, TX)
Location: Austin, TX
Experience: 10+ Years
Must have: Strong Manual Testing exp
- Effectively communicate with non-technical audience to understand business needs and explain complex systems and technical topics in clear and concise manner
- Strong verbal and written skills in communicating with technical, non-technical staff and different levels of users.
- Skilled in meeting facilitation and requirements gathering.
- Skilled in developing and documenting business process flows.
- Skilled with Database query languages (SQL, PL/SQL)
- Skilled in developing Requirements Traceability Matrices.
- Skilled in developing and executing Test Scripts.
- Skilled in developing Test Plans and coordinating User Acceptance Testing.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and Project Management
- Review documentation, such as Functional Requirement Specification (FAS), System
- Design Description (SDD) and release notes
- Experience using JIRA or ALM for managing project/sprint tasks.
|Job Category||Information Technology|