Position: Project Manager
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
Must have: 10+ Years of Total IT experience
- Experience with general IT SDLC processes.
- Skilled in working on agile projects utilizing scrum
- Skilled in facilitating meetings (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective)
- Skilled in managing risks and issues.
- Skilled in conflict resolution and removing team impediments
- Skilled in coaching agile practices to team members and business unit stakeholders.
- Possess strong verbal and written skills in communicating with peers and different levels of users including executive staff.
- Skilled in agile estimating, planning and forecasting
- Skilled in creating communication channels between the team, product owner and stakeholder
- Experienced in establishing a sprint backlog
- Experience with Health and Human services
- Experience with regulatory systems
- Experience with child care licensure
- Scrum alliance certified scrum master or PMI agile certification (PMI-ACP).
|Job Category||Information Technology|