Position: Java developer with JSF exp
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
- Experience communicating with non-technical stakeholders to understand business needs.
- Strong verbal and written skills in communicating with peers and different levels of users.
- Strong background in Java, J2EE, JSf, Spring and Hibernate.
- Skilled in developing custom Java apps
- Skilled with Database query languages (SQL, PL/SQL)
- Strong skill performing unit testing.
- Experience using IDEs such as MyEclipse or IntelliJ.
- Experience performing and/or coordinating peer reviews.
- Experience with functional testing of code changes in Integration environments.
- Skilled in Oracle 11g or higher, Junit Framework, Free Marker API, JMeter
- Skilled in creating web services
- Skilled in meeting web accessibility standard WCAG 2.0
- Experience working on projects utilizing agile project management methodologies
- 2 – Experience with Easy Rules, slf4j and logback for Java.
- 1 – Experience with Health and Human services
- 1 – Experience with regulatory systems
- 1 – Experience with CLASS, CLASSmate and/or Public & Provider system at HHSC
- 1 – Java certification
|Job Category||Information Technology|