Position: Embedded C Security Architect (1 Position)
Location: Richardson, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
- BS CS/equivalent with 15+ years of experience or MS CS/equivalent with 13+ years of experience or PhD in CS with 10+ years of experience is required
- Expert programming knowledge and 10+ years of experience using C/C+/Perl/Python
- Expert knowledge of threat model, network security, cryptography, authentication, and authorization
- Experience in designing and using hardware-based security techniques (custom hardware IP, TrustZone, Secure Boot, etc) into a robust system solution
- Experience on System-level (kernel/bootloader) software development experience in the context of device security.
- In depth understanding of networking and security protocols and technologies like TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, PKI, digital certificates, and authentication protocols like SAML, OAUTH, LDAP, AD, Kerberos etc
- Expert understanding of Linux kernel vulnerabilities, patching kernel, and working with open source libraries
- Good understanding of vulnerability analysis, CVSS scoring, developing POCs to reproduce vulnerabilities and coming up with short & long term remediations
- Good experience working with common compliance frameworks and security controls like FIPS, Common Criteria, SOC, FedRAMP etc.
- Strong Knowledge of hypervisor and virtualization technologies like VMWare, KVM, Hyper-V etc.
- MUST have experience analyzing reports from following tools Nessus, Threat Model, DAST/SAST and fixing those issues.
- Good understanding of distributed system design concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment and working with a geographically distributed team
- Proven ability to be productive and flexible in a fast-moving, geographic-diverse environment
- Must be able to work efficiently and proactively across teams
|Job Category||Information Technology|