Position: Embedded C Developer with Yocto Linux Exp
Location: Richardson, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
- Design and Develop the linux kernel driver,user land interface for company’s proprietary hardware
- MS in Electrical, Computer Engineering or Computer Science 5+ years of coding experience.
- 3+ years hands on experience in yocto linux kernel development and debugging tools such as kexec, kdb, kgdb, coredump, iperf.
- hands on experience on ARM processors, kernel debugging.
- Expertise in C and C++. OOP Object Oriented Programming experience is a plus.
- hands on Experience in developing and maintaining board support packages (BSP) for embedded systems. (ARM Cortex-7 systems is a plus).
- Experience in developing and maintaining board support packages BSP for embedded systems.
- knowledge or hands on experience in nxp yocto layers.
- Experience in writing and debugging Linux device drivers SPI, PCLe, UART, etc.Comfortable working in Windows and Linux environments.
- Linux is a requirement.
|Job Category||Information Technology|