Role: COBOL Developer with Pro C
Duration: 12+ Months
- 5 or more years’ experience in COBOL & Pro C
- Hands on experience with C, ProC, PL/SQL, XML in a Unix environment
- Design’s systems and programs to meet complex business needs.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded.
- Ensures programs meet standards and technical specifications; performs technical analysis and component delivery.
- Knowledge of batch job scheduling
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation. Gather information from existing systems, analyze program and time requirements.
- Assists project managers in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
- Assists support and/or project personnel in resolving moderately complex program problems.
- Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, clients and interfacing teams.
|Job Category||Information Technology|