Position: Cloud Developer with Airship Ex
Location: Plano TX
Duration: 3+ months
MUST have: Airship
Job Description: As a highly motivated cloud developer, you will have a responsibility for developing cloud automation and provisioning solutions leveraging an open source cloud-automation framework “Airship”. A deep knowledge in cloud automation technologies as Openstack-helm, Openstack, Kubernetes, Docker, and GoLang programming is required for this job.
- Design, build, and automate solutions centered on the Openstack, Kubernetes container orchestration platform and its ecosystem of project.
- Provide expertise in area and advanced knowledge of applications programming and ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint.
- Utilize advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals.
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions.
- Serve as advisor or coach to mid-level developers and analysts, allocating work as necessary.
- 8+ years of proven experience in IT software development projects
- 5+ years of proven experience in developing cloud automation projects.
- 3+ years of proven experience in developing cloud automation projects on Openstack platform.
- Strong hands-on experience in Openstack-helm, Kubernetes, and docker containerization.
- Strong hands on-experience with Go-Lang programming, Python, Ansible, RESTful APIs and JSON services
- Proven experience with DevOps projects. Good knowledge with tools like Jenkins, GIT Lab, Ansible, GIT, …, etc.
- Experience with Open Source cloud automation framework “Airship”.
- BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering
|Job Category||Information Technology|