Position: Business Analyst/Project Manager
Location: Richardson, TX
- Collaborates with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, operations and system goals and requirements.
- Gathers and analyzes data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and system requirements or user stories; develops solutions strategies and prepares reports of findings and recommended actions.
- Leads process improvement efforts by documenting current processes and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and processes.
- Helps manage product delivery through implementation coordinating approvals, programming and testing.
- Reviews change control and system enhancement requests; communicates systems changes and provides training documentation to end users.
- Provides system administration support for assigned applications such as monitoring systems, performance executing quality control practices and procedures, assisting end users in processes and researching and troubleshooting system issues.
- Performs other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
- Responsible for managing cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans to meet the needs. Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, performing quality review and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
|Job Category||Information Technology|