Position: AEM Developer
Location: Remote (Chicago, IL)
Duration: 12+ Months
MUST have: AEM with more of a Front End experience
- At-least 6 years of strong Web Content Management experience with Adobe AEM / CQ5, implementing 2+ full cycle AEMprojects.
- Must have worked on AEM 6.3 or newer versions.
- Solid experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
- Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework(R6/R7), DAM, Workflows is required.
- Experience on Slightly, Sling Models, touch UI libraries and Adobe core components
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven.
- Migration into AEM from other CMS (structured/unstructured data)
- Integration experience with other systems
- Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality
- Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc..
|Job Category||Information Technology|